Friday, October 1, 2010

First Time With No Wife

My wife is away this weekend for a wedding in Santa Cruz. I miss her. This is the first time in our marriage that we've been away from each other. I'm glad that it was her that left and not me...I don't have to bear the guilt of being the first one to leave. The apartment feels empty without her, although I practically fill the room by myself.

Anyways, I'm going to try and supplement my depression of not having Amy around by working out more, doing more homework, and putting in some hours on the job. Since its the beginning of the month, I have to pay bills too. (Only a couple though.)

She comes back on Sunday night. I'm going to meet her at the airport. I'm also going to attempt to make banana bread for her on Sunday afternoon. I tried to make cookies a little while back and despite my baking expertise and pride, they turned out pretty bad.

Come home soon boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment