Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Address

So for a little while I thought that it would be a good idea to post our new address on our blog...we still have our school addresses, but now we have an actual mailbox at our apartment building that is fully capable of receiving mail (with cash or checks only) or packages (with nice gifts/goodies/etc). But then my protective/paranoid side kicked in and said that posting our address online is probably not a good idea...in case there are some weirdos that read our blog. I don't know why they would because our blog isn't necessarily interesting, but just in case.

But if you need our new address feel free to contact me at: 805.....just kidding. Just send Amy or I an email.

We have a new address.

1 comment:

  1. I just memorized your school address. And by that I mean Jeremy's. I still don't know Amy's CPO #.

    ReplyDelete